SUMMER SKY – Natural Cologne 100ml
A natural, yet multi-functional cologne for everyday use. No matter where you are, take the naturally, fresh, uplifting yet warming freshness of Summer Sky with you. The expertly blended fusion of Citrus and Orange top notes, with Ylang-Ylang and Lavender as a base plus finishing touches of soft, warm Vanilla and Cedarwood produces a fresh, delicately warm cologne that will simply make you smile whenever you use it. Made from expertly blended essential oils, since 1985.
- Unisex Body Fragrance – Fresh, uplifting warming fragrance for everyday use, to smell effortlessly clean and gorgeous.
- Hand Sanitiser – Sanitises hands instantly (80% alcohol) with the most adorable, comforting aroma (instead of sticky gels).
- Room Freshener – Freshen and sanitise rooms in your; home, caravan, motorhome, car, tent or at work. We are sure you will attract more than work to your desk !
- Laundry Spray – Spray onto clothes and ironing, for long lasting laundry comfort and freshness.
SUMMER SKY - A natural, fresh, uplifting yet warming, sanitising, multipurpose, cologne spray for everyday use.
Summer Sky by Refreshing Beauty Laboratory (RBL) - Expertly blended, functional colognes, since 1985 by Rebul of Turkey. The use of RBL colognes is an established tradition in Turkey, embedded into daily life; to smell amazing, for general health (sanitising protection), welcoming (RBL colognes are used widely in Turkish culture, in hotels, businesses and homes to provide a fresh, uplifting ambience for visitors) and promoting wellbeing (beneficial and uplifting natural aromas to refresh and revitalise you daily, whilst travelling, working etc...) and a beautiful culture, we now have the great pleasure of bringing to you and yours.
No matter where you are, take the uplifting freshness of natural, invigorating fresh air with you. The expertly blended fusion of Citrus and Orange top notes, with Ylang-Ylang and Lavender as a base plus finishing touches of soft, warm Vanilla and Cedarwood produces a fresh, warm cologne that will simply give you an 'aroma-hug' and make you smile, making you feel happy whenever you use it! At Tayberry, we were approached by RBL to try some of their lovely products, we did and absolutely adore them, so have initially selected 'Summer Sky' and 'Marine' as our preferred fragrances we believe everyone will love too, for everyday use. More exciting products coming soon!
Multi-purpose use; Natural, sanitising fragrance for you and your family to use everyday after showering (smells like a premium aftershave/perfume) all from expertly blended essential oils, Sanitise hands instantly without using sticky gels that can potentially slough; Freshen and sanitise rooms in your home, caravan, motorhome, car or tent; Spray onto clothes whilst ironing for long lasting laundry freshness, all with the most delightful, natural fragrance we are sure you will adore.
|Dimensions||16 × 5.5 × 16 cm|
Alcohol (80%), Water, Parfum (fragrance); Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol and Geraniol.
- 80% alcohol content provides effective sanitisation, in addition to the natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic properties of the essential oil constituents (as listed above).
- Outer Cardboard Box – recyclable
- Inner Bottle – Glass with Metal atomiser top – recyclable
Directions for use
Directions for use:-
- Body Fragrance – Spray liberally onto skin (from approx.15cm) after showering or bathing, use to freshen up, comfort or simply lift a low mood.
- Hand Sanitiser – Spray liberally onto hands, to instantly sanitise and cleanse (80% alcohol kills bacteria & viruses).
- Room Freshener – Spray to freshen and sanitise rooms in your home, caravan, motorhome, car, tent or at work.
- Laundry Spray – Spray onto clothes and ironing, for long lasting laundry freshness (approx.15-30cm away from fabrics).
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight, as flammable (80% sanitising alcohol content).
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid close contact with delicate fabrics, embellished items of clothing and polished surfaces.
- Avoid spraying directly onto hot or cold irons.
- Avoid spraying near naked flames (i.e. candles or fires).