The Baiden Mitten – Pre TAN Exfoliator
Ancient Exfoliation using a natural material made from tree bark fibres to provide the benefits of gentle, natural microdermabrasion without chemicals, invasive, painful or expensive treatments. With proper care each high quality Baiden Mitten will last a minimum of 2 years (and often much, much longer).
Seriously effective, natural mitten (made from tree fibres and ecologically friendly- plastic free), for all forms of tanning. Removes all traces of old, patchy tan (even from knees and elbows !).
Perfectly prepares the skin for new applications of tanning solution, oil or creams. Helps to extends the life of any tan by up to 2x.
Helps fake tans to fade uniformly, not in annoying patches whilst also promoting a deeper tan and radiant skin.
Prepares even the fairest complexions for sun tanning.
Exfoliate skin the natural way, with Baiden Mitten TAN, a traditional, high quality artisan product made from tree bark fibres, to produce a highly durable fabric mitten that becomes rough when wet and soft when dry. Baiden Mittens are a powerful, salon grade microdermabrasion tool for 100% natural exfoliation to reveal and maintain healthy, youthful and beautiful skin. Exfoliation stimulates collagen production and is antiaging.
Perfect for Face - Removes dirt, make up and tanning products from clogged pores, lifts blackheads and removes any flaky or dry skin, minimises pores and fine lines plus controls acne and evens out skin tone.
Perfect for Body - Removes all traces of dead skin, tanning patches and keratosis pilaris (skin condition that causes dry, rough patches with tiny bumps, without pain or itching), tightens skin making it beautifully smooth and glowing, minimises scars and stretch marks plus perfect for use to prepare the skin all forms of tanning.
For best skincare maintenance and results use 'Baiden Mitten' to exfoliate, at least once a week.
Amazingly durable and each mitten can least up to 2 years with good care, so exceedingly good value for money. (After each use, rinse in hot soapy water and when clean, hang to dry, ready for reuse). Baiden Mittens, are a truly wonderful gift from nature's trees, that can also be recycled after no longer fit for use.
|Dimensions||26 × 19.5 × 26 cm|
100% Natural Tree Bark fibre cloth mitten with embroidered logo and text
(recyclable after approximately 2+ years of use).
Comes in a recyclable, cardboard envelope.
Directions for use
- Take a hot bath, shower, or steam in a sauna, to wet and heat the skin for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Come out of the water if bathing or showering (stay in, if having a sauna!).
- Wet the mitten with water, wring out and place over one hand to begin use.
- With forward, backward, up and down movements (not circles), move your dampened ‘mitten hand’ over the face and body to lift rolls/lines of dead skin cells, old patchy tan, toxins and impurities.
- Rinse the mitten in water to wash off dead skin as you do each body part and wring and repeat, until the whole face, then body have been exfoliated.
- When done, pop yourself back into a hot bath or shower, apply favourite shower gel and have an invigorating final wash, to remove any residual dirt, leaving the skin beautifully smooth, soft, clean and radiant, ready for natural moisturising, sunbathing (with an appropriate SPF sunscreen) or tanning lotions/creams.
- NB – After using, rinse in hot soapy water and when clean, wring out and hang to dry, ready for reuse.